Production Assistant – Casualty:
RLA’s Casualty Production Assistant is a support role in a dynamic fast-paced brokerage environment providing assistance and guidance to Brokers in our Casualty line of business.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work in at a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong MS Windows-based computer skills
If you are interested in applying please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are currently accepting resumes for our internship program. Our internship program provides college students the opportunity to learn more about the wholesale insurance industry and RLA Insurance Intermediaries, LLC. Interns have the chance to interact with experienced Brokers, Underwriters, Markets and Carriers.
Eligible candidates for RLA internships are college juniors who have a serious interest in entering the wholesale industry. For consideration for an internship, candidates should possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outgoing, friendly demeanor
- Professionalism and strong organizational skills
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent Computer Skills
Internships are available each semester of school and in summer months.
Successful performance during the internship program could lead to further job opportunities within our organization upon graduation. If you are interested in applying for this excellent opportunity, please submit your resume to [email protected]
© 2016 RLA Insurance Intermediaries, 75 Federal Street, Suite 1250, Boston, MA 02110